Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reality....... CHECK PLEASE!!

I'm never going to understand certain things in life....
Why god does what he does....why when I'm in a rush, I always get the slowest cashier... why some people watch reality shows but can't live in the real world.... lol YES... still having issues with the SIL... shes mad at her mom for putting her in her place... & acting like a spoiled child... and of-course my MIL wants us to stay out of it... I think b/c she knows Mike will rip her a new one for acting like this when shes the one who started the crap... but I promised not to talk to my Mike about it ... & I won't....for now....but I can't honestly say we won't talk about it when he gets home next year... until this is resolved & I mean until she deals with reality... every deployment this is going to come up... shes alot like her Dad... can't expres her feelings to save her life...except of-course anger, lol.. but that's a hard wired McCrane trait..but really... when she scared, hurt etc.. she acts like it's all ok.. like if acting like her brother isn't going to a war zone is going to make it not happen... maybe that's how she copes... but sadly, she hurts her brother & that's where my anger takes over...shes not the one who had to look at his face & see the hurt in his eyes when he said, well she didn't call... again... & though he shrugs it off & gives a little, not surprised saying... after 13 years, I know those eyes..it bothers him.. but I think hes at the point with her where he just doesn't care anymore... its easier to let it go..
Anyway....
Things at home are getting better... the kids have had a few days to deal with Daddy leaving & are settling back into a normal routine... Sean was a bit younger the last deployment & is taking it a little harder then Christi... lol, she's a deployment champ at this point... when we told her he had to go away again.. she said, OK, that just means some mommy & me time.. Sean had a nasty episode with growing pains the first night... & of-course, didn't want my help... but I can't understand that... Mike does the same thing I do, give some tylenol, rub his legs & try to make him feel better... but there's just something about Daddy... today I asked him.. lol, Sean told me it's b/c Daddy had them too & he KNOWS it hurts... lol.. one time, a long time ago.. I tried to tell him that it didn't hurt so bad, to get him to stop crying... yea.. he remembers that...talk about mommy guilt... as if I needed something to make me feel worse, lol...

No comments: