Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a dork... but a happy dork....


LOL...There are days where it's just the little things that make me smile ... & keep me smiling all day! lol... This morning was one of them... I bought a waffle maker...lol, in the shape of Scooby Doo... this morning I suprised my kids by getting it out & all set... they got to help my make the batter & watched me pour & helped me time it... it was really cute... Sean's 7 & still loves Scooby... Christi just loves playing mommy, lol & Ian... well... Ian didn't really care, he just wanted breakfast, lol We talked, laughed & ate our Scooby faces...It made me really miss Mike that much more... His R&R got pushed back til Sept so the little things just make me miss him that much more.. some days I just hate him missing things like this... *sigh* lol...






Doesn't it look yummy? !!!

No comments: