Sunday, April 27, 2014

Random morning things....

I hate the default fonts on here.... should have more choices... lol  not that I use it often enough to care just EH.... lol
God it's early again.....on a weekend.... when I should let myself sleep in I'm up & moving.... well up anyway :-) 

The moving part is coming & going....dishes done... laundry started...kids still sleeping.... & 3 cats running around doing some crazy morning shit lol 
Looking over the last few pix I took of Mike.... I hate change.... I'm used to change... I handle it well enough....I deal with it all the damn time....lol but I really deep down hate it....  This is no different.  We've moved off post... which sucked... mainly b/c moving always does...lol but this was different. We've lived on post most of his Military career... This just made retirement more real...feeling out of my comfort zone is hard for me...it makes me feel weak & that just turns my tummy lol 
But I deal... as I always have lol   

Today I think I'll finish a little more unpacking...right after I fold laundry... IF the kids aren't up by then :-)

No comments: